The H:G University for Health & Sports, Technology & Arts welcomes students from abroad. Our innovative format for education and training with online and onsite learning helps combining flexible study modules together with work schedules or family duties.
The language of instruction at H:G is German. You therefore need to be proficient in German to study here. The following German tests for university admission are accepted:
- the "Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang ausländischer Studienbewerber" (DSH) - Level 2 oder higher
- Test DaF with 16 points – test of German as a foreign language (at least each test = Niveaustufe 4 - TDN 4)
- ZOP (Zentrale Oberstufenprüfung)
- Großes Deutsches Sprachdiplom I. Stufe
- Großes Deutsches Sprachdiplom II. Stufe
- Goethe Zertifikat C1
- Feststellungsprüfung (Abschluss des Studienkollegs)
- telc Deutsch C1 Hochschule
With your application, you are asked to hand in a written proof of enrollment for one of the language courses mentioned above. The German language course needs to be completed as soon as you start at H:G.
Students from abroad must apply for admission directly at H:G. Please contact the International Office for the respective admission requirements and selection procedures.
H:G Hochschule für Gesundheit & Sport, Technik & Kunst
Tel. +49 30 577 97 37 - 100